A few reminders about COVID-19 support that is still available to businesses and employers.
Wage Subsidy Extension – now available until 1 September 2020
Applications are open from 10 June 2020 to 1 September 2020.
- You can apply to cover the wages of your employees over an 8 week period
- You can apply for the Wage Subsidy Extension for your employee, even if you haven’t applied for the Wage Subsidy for them before
- You cant apply for the same employee twice
- If you have applied for the Wage Subsidy or Leave Support Scheme for your employee, you need to wait until those payments are finished before you can apply for the Wage Subsidy Extension
- You cant receive more than one COVID-19 payment for the same employee at the same time.
Click here for more information.
COVID-19 Small Business Cashflow (Loan) Scheme (SBCS)
The Small Business Cashflow (Loan) Scheme has been extended until the end of 2020. Applications are now be done until 31 December 2020.
The SBCS was introduced to support businesses and organisations struggling because of loss of actual or predicted revenue as a result of COVID-19. The small business must have 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees.
Click here for more information
COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund
Small and medium sized businesses may qualify for funding to help pay for advisory services to support them through the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Covid-19 Business Advisory Fund can provide support in areas such as HR, health and well being, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, marketing and digital enablement strategy.
Funding is only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
For more information or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.