Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce are hosting a free Live chat with Tony McKone, McKone Consulting about how to prepare and have the conversation with your staff if you need to make temporary changes to working arrangements, including hours of work and pay, during lockdown.
McKone Consultancy is an employee relations specialist company that proudly works with small to medium employers, in a strongly collaborative partnership, offering high value thinking and processes, to help clients deliver on their investment in their people.
Director, Tony McKone will cover the importance of maintaining good faith communications and how to handle staff who may be reluctant to agree to changes to their working arrangements.
This livestream will cover:
- Planning for when you may need to reduce hours of work/pay
- Consulting with staff on what changes may be needed
- How to inform people to ensure they are engaged in the process
- How to handle reluctant employees
- Understanding the options available for assistance
Click here for the link to the Hutt Valley Chamber Facebook page.