Working at Laurenson Chartered Accountants
LCA provides a range of high-level compliance and advisory services to a variety of businesses and organisations, so no two days are the same. We have
a fun, friendly, and collaborative working environment, providing our clients with innovative advice and solutions to make their businesses successful.
Learn and Grow
Our staff learn directly from experienced directors and accountants. We also offer lots of opportunities for your professional development, as well as
Make an Impact
At LCA, you’ll get to work directly with your clients and make a real impact on their day-to-day operations.
Be Part of Supportive Team
We are a close-knit and family-friendly team, who believes in supporting each other to do the best we can for our clients.
Fast-paced, Ever-changing Environment
LCA moves with the times and technology to deliver a complete range of clients the best solutions. We are a 100% Xero firm.
Current Opportunities at LCA:
We currently do not have any roles available at this time, if you are interested in sending your CV please send to email@example.com.
Find out from our team what its like to work at LCA
Introducing Kinjal, Qualified Accountant & LCA Business Service Accountant
Kinjal joined Laurenson as an intern in 2018 and has recently completed her Chartered Accountant qualification. Now, Kinjal is looking forward to progressing towards a more senior role and continuing to gain experience in her career by training others.
Some of Kinjal’s key roles include:
- Preparing tax returns and financial statements
- Client advisory and support
- Training most recent LCA Intern
“The best thing is the lack of barriers between talking to directors and managers. For someone starting off in accounting and then progressing further, it’s always good to know that’s available to you.”
Check out Kinjal’s video to find out more about her accounting journey, and what she thinks about working at LCA!
Introducing John, Qualified Accountant & LCA Business Service Accountant
John has been in accounting for five years, joining LCA in 2019 after being at another firm. In the next year, John is looking forward to training new staff members directly, and developing his relationships with clients to help them succeed.
Some of John’s key roles include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Compliance work
- Researching industry changes and developments
- Client support and software training
“One thing I really like is the variety of work we’re exposed to every day!”
Check out John’s video to find out more about his accounting journey, and what he thinks about working at LCA!
Meet Gabriel, Qualified Accountant & LCA Business Service Accountant
With a background in tax accounting with IRD and PWC, Gabriel joined LCA in 2022. He wanted to work in management accounting, to make a real difference for his clients.
Gabriel is now looking forward to being more involved with clients, and being able to give them direct insights. He’s also excited about the ever-evolving nature of available technologies, and the role of accountants in helping people to create successful businesses.
Some of Gabriel’s key roles include:
- Fully understanding the businesses and organisations he is supporting
- Identifying what their needs are, and creating solutions
- Preparing reports for stakeholders to make the best decisions
“It’s being part of the team. Everybody has an open door policy, and is very supportive – there’s just good camaraderie overall.”
Check out Gabriel’s video to find out more about his accounting journey, and what he thinks about working at LCA!
Are you the right candidate for us?
- Have a desire to learn and continually develop yourself and your career?
- Have tonnes of initiative and ambition?
- Get along with a large variety of people?
- Want to be part of a fun and friendly team?
- Learn quickly, and enjoy new challenges?
- Pride yourself on bringing something new to the table?
- Want to receive a competitive salary?
- Want to work with a firm at the forefront of advisory and accounting?
- Want on-the-job training, with an open door policy with the leadership team?
- Want to manage your own client portfolio?
Pre-requisite to apply:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a New Zealand university which meets CAANZ requirements to continue towards full Chartered Accountancy.
Initially being able to apply for Provisional membership with CAANZ
- New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
If you are interested in sending your CV please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.